Monday, July 16, 2007

Five Things Meme -- Results Are In

The complete list of questions and surveys from the original June 25 post is here.

1. Five things I was doing ten years ago.
89% said Mary Lee. You were correct.

2. Five Snacks I Enjoy.
100% said Franki. You were correct, although it could have been A Little of Both because I like dark chocolate.

3. Five Songs I Know All the Lyrics To.
63% said A Little of Both. You were correct. The first two are all Franki and the last three are all Mary Lee.

4. Five Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire.
63% said A Little of Both. It was actually all Franki, but I definitely concur with the naps and the giving a lot away. I don't mind laundry, but I have less of it!

5. Five Bad Habits.
50% said Franki and 50% said A Little of Both. It was A Little of Both. 2 and 3 are Franki and the rest are mine.

6. Five Things I Like To Do.
67% said Mary Lee. You were right. But it could have been A Little of Both because of the reading, writing and napping.

7. Five Things I Would Never Wear Again.
67% said A Little of Both. It was actually all Franki, but I agree about the bikini. I gave that one up in junior high.

8. Five Favorite Toys.
100% Mary Lee. You're right, but Franki does love her stickie notes, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned on.