Sunday, June 08, 2008

48 Hour Book Challenge -- Finish Line


Here are my final stats:

Books read: 5 (RAPUNZEL'S REVENGE, LIFE SUCKS, THREE SHADOWS, ADVENTURES IN GRAPHICA, A DROWNED MAIDEN'S HAIR)

Pages read: 1163

Time spend reading: 14 hours (17 if you count the time I spent with the Columbus Bloggers talking about books, shopping for books, and enjoying an author event.)

Mini-theme completed: Graphic Novels and More (RAPUNZEL'S REVENGE, LIFE SUCKS, THREE SHADOWS, ADVENTURES IN GRAPHICA)

Mini-theme not completed: Laura Amy Schlitz (A DROWNED MAIDEN'S HAIR but not GOOD MASTERS! SWEET LADIES!)

Time spent blogging: +/- 3 hours

What else I did: took one nap, had dinner with friends, vacuumed the house for the first time in two weeks (hard to believe that just last weekend I was spending every last minute finishing report cards and burning end-of-year dvds...), swam for the first time in at least two weeks, went to a graduation party, went to a retirement party.

I proclaim the 2008 48 Hour Book Challenge a success!! Maybe I didn't meet my goals, but I definitely read more than I would have and I seriously diminished one of my to-read piles. I can't wait to cruise around the Kidlitosphere in the days to come and check out what and how much and how long you all read!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had gone swimming! I did read in the park for a few hours yesterday and that was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.