Thursday, August 07, 2008

Denise Fleming to Visit Fundamentals



Karen and I had a book chat/book signing Tuesday night at Fundamentals, a Parent-Teacher Store in Delaware, Ohio. We were part of her weeklong 20th Anniversary Celebration! We had a great time chatting with teachers--it seems that we have all hit that panic state of August. It was great to talk amid lots of great books. Tami, the owner of the store is a friend I met at Bootcamp several months ago. She runs an amazing place--so many great books and teaching materials in such a cute environment. Loved it!

And, she let us know that Denise Fleming will be visiting the store on Saturday, August 9 from 4:00-5:30 PM. She will sign books and discuss her unique "paint with paper" technique. If you have never seen Denise Fleming and live close enough to Fundamentals, it would be well worth it!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! Wish I lived closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I wish I could go. Can't wait to hear what you learned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:15 PM

    Hi Franki~ just saying hi and that I am excited that library aides are returning to Dublin! We still have your book that Maty borrowed to finish--I stashed it in the cupboard and forgot about it..oops! We'll get it to you asap. Enjoy your final days of summer and best of luck in your new position...they are so lucky to have you! We miss you already at Chapman!!
    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both found my little piece of heaven since I live in Ostrander. I love this store!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.