Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

You may not know this, but some of the Dublin, Ohio bloggers are also part of an Irish Dance Team. When we are not reading, teaching, blogging, etc. we get together for some Irish Dancing. Even though we live in Dublin, Ohio and not Dublin, Ireland, we still have the Irish Spirit--especially today! So, a very Happy St. Patrick's Day from some of your Dublin, Ohio bloggers (Karen and Bill from Literate Lives, Karen from Talkworthy, and us- Mary Lee and Franki!)


Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

14 comments:

  1. Just too funny.
    Bill is quite the dancer!

    HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to do the river dance with the lassies, but boy are my legs tired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, apparently it is funny, but I have been Webwashed once again, so I have no idea what is funny. I will just say Happy St. Patty's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! My! Gosh! Absolutely too funny! I love my outfit. :)

    And who knew Bill could leap like that??!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been reading these blogs for almost as long as Bill's been doing them, but I've never been motivated to comment until now. I am so amazed by Bill's grace and coordination! And our mother says there's not a drop of Irish in us! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, now I can see it! Yes, FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad Everyone enjoyed it! Bill's Sister, so glad you read and commented. I bet you had no idea that Bill was so talented until today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys are way cool! Happy St Paddy's Day

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny. I sent the same video (different faces, same graceful moves) to several friends today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Funny. I sent the same video (different faces, same graceful moves) to several friends today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Bill got the moves, and you girls are so multitalented! Oh these Dublin teachers!!! Gotta love them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's too stupid how funny these are. It shouldn't be, but it is.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your contribution to the conversation!