Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy CYBILS Day!

Valentine's Day is the day that the CYBILS (Children's and Young Adult Bloggers' Literary Awards)  are announced.  If you have not had a chance to look at the finalists, you can find them here at Wild Rose Reader.  I always love when the finalists come out. The lists are always amazing and I always find a few books in categories that I am not so good in.  I love finding the great books that I missed during the year. The finalists lists always keep me busy for much of January!

This year, I served as a judge on the Nonfiction Picture Book group.  It was a great experience as always and I was able to work with great people and really focus my reading on nonfiction picture books.

This year's winners have been announced on the CYBILS site and I imagine that there are many, many posts about them around the blogs.

Enjoy reading about all the great CYBILS winners!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much, Franki. I'm so excited :) And yes, I agree with you -- can't wait to read the other titles!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.