|Flickr Creative Commons Photo by Niclas Lindh|
Last summer I learned about the Sync (Sync YA literature into your earphones) free (FREE) summer downloads.
Each week, they pair an adult book with a YA book, and it is free (FREE) to download the pair of books for that week.
Check out the pairs they've got lined up for 2013!
How do you get these free (FREE) audiobooks?
1. Download the OverDrive Media Console (computer) or App (portable device).
2. Create a free (FREE) Adobe account.
3. Go to the Sync website.
4. Follow the links and download the books.
5. Listen to the books...whenever! They are waiting there for you in your OverDrive app!
6. Lather, rinse, and repeat every week all summer long! (perhaps you should sign up for email or text alerts to remind you to go back to the site for all the free (FREE) book pairs they are offering)