Monday, July 22, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Online Edition




 This week, I found some online gems in my reading that I wanted to share.  Enjoy!

Pernille Ripp has a great post that is an important one to read as we start a new school year. We Must Be the First to Stop the Labels.

After having such a great day at Nerdcamp Battle Creek, I have spent lots of time reading everyone's blog reflections. Katherine Sokolowski has spent time doing a Nerdcamp Roundup on her blog and I've loved reading everyone's recap.

I loved Jen Scwanke's Big Fresh Lead, A Reader and Her Books.  As a fellow book hoarder, I could relate:-)

And this Mo Willems Interview was a fun read.

And, as always, Ruth Ayres puts things in perspective in this post It's Time to Get Ready for School.


Happy Monday and Happy Reading! 

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to share your online reading. I missed a few of these blogs, so it was nice to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Thanks for sharing your readings. I have an online page that has all of my Powerpoint slides, lecture notes, and recommended readings so that my colleagues can use and share them. The internet is really a great place to find tools and resources for my classroom. For example, I stumbled upon a very efficient grading tool called ClassroomIQ (https://classroom-iq.com). It helps me grade homework and exams more quickly and easily. A very handy tool, it allows me to return feedback a lot quicker and students to correct mistakes much sooner. Anyway, great idea. I really like your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.