Sunday, May 14, 2006

Two More For Mothers' Day

From O Magazine: "You can do every possible thing to ensure your children a safe and gentle passage, but life is still coiled around them, full of terror and death and catastrophe. As much as I love my sons, as quickly as I would lay down my life for them, there is really only one thing I can protect them from: the bad behavior of their parents. Once you have children, you may be dealt a lifetime of sorrows or happiness, but which one you end up with is irrelevant. All that matters, once you have children, is that you behave. " --Caitlyn Flanagan

And, since you are loving Anne Tyler's new book, Franki, I think you'd like this one: TWO LITTLE GIRLS: A MEMOIR OF ADOPTION by Theresa Reid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned on.