Monday, March 14, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?




I am finally back into the habit of reading after a few months of a tiny reading slump!  Some of my favorite recent reads:


A true story about the first underground train in NYC.  Amazing illustrations too!


This may be my favorite of the 3 Flora wordless books!


A fun book of Haiku riddles. This would be really fun for younger readers.


A pretty hysterical book that I can't wait to share with my students.


Definitely one of my favorite picture books of 2016. One that I've read several times already.


The new book by Natalie Lloyd is fabulous. I was worried that I could not possibly love it as much as I loved Snicker of Magic but I loved it just as much, if not more!

2 comments:

  1. I bought The Key to Extraordinary at the Dublin Lit conference and it's in the hands of my kids. I'll have to see if they're done so I can borrow it for spring break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I've loved the other two Flora wordless picture books, so I've got such high hopes for her adventures with the peacocks!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.