Sunday, June 05, 2011

48 Hour Book Challenge Begins

How do you start a 48 Hour Book Challenge? First a good breakfast of fortifying GRANOLA (right, Bill? GRANOLA) at NorthStar Cafe, then a trip to Cover to Cover Bookstore with a dozen blogger friends.

In the back, L to R:
Mary Lee of A Year of Reading

Next row, L to R:
Franki of A Year of Reading
Tony of atychiphobia

Floor, L to R:

Both Franki and I will have 48 Hour Book Challenge summary posts later today or tomorrow, detailing what happened AFTER breakfast and the bookstore!


  1. Thanks so much to the two of you organizing the breakfast and trip to the bookstore! Loved it all.

  2. Oh, how I missed all of you on Saturday. Looking forward to seeing all the books you read. Now that summer has started for me and graduation parties are finished, I can't wait to get started on my TBR pile. Happy Summer Reading! Julie

  3. Granola is good! So are Those Darn Squirrels!


We welcome your contribution to the conversation!