Friday, December 22, 2006

Baby/Young Child Gift Idea

So I am LOVING the new-to-me blog Pixie Stix Kid Pix. It is taking me a while to catch up on the posts but I can tell this could become one of my new favorites! There is a great list on the blog that I wanted to share--it is the 12 essential board books. I often put together a basket of board books for new babies, baby showers, holiday gifts for young children. This list is invaluable. If you buy lots of board books for kids, it is definitely worth checking out. If not, the blog is worth checking out for all of the other great stuff!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:26 PM

    Thanks for your kind words about pixie stix. I'm glad you're enjoying it!

    best,

    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:32 PM

    Thanks, Franki. It looks like a great site.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.