Sunday, December 03, 2006

Holiday Wish List

I love that Liz B. at at "A Chair, A Fireplace and A Tea Cozy" posted her book wishlist! What a very clever idea.

So, I got thinking about the books that I would like as Chrismtas presents. (My husband seems to find this idea amusing since he can't imagine that there are books out there that I want that I don't just buy! But, there are a few.)
I just realized that Philippa Gregory's new book is coming out this week. So, that is my number 1 book wish. I LOVED THE OTHER BOLEYN GIRL. So I am very excited about this new one--THE BOLEYN INHERITANCE. It is on the top of my holiday wish list.

It got me thinking that it would be fun for all of us bloggers to post a book or two that we hope to get as holiday gifts this year. It would be fun to read what everyone is hoping to read in early 2007!

Mary Lee, you can go first:-)

1 comment:

  1. I also loved The Other Boleyn Girl and am looking forward to The Boleyn Inheritance. I'll have to make time to read it.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.