Saturday, December 30, 2006

CYBILS ANNOUNCED IN 2 DAYS!

I know we are all anxiously awaiting the announcements of the CYBILS finalists! On January 1st, the lists will be posted in all 8 categories on the CYBILS website! I can't wait:-)

I had a great time participating on the picture book committee. What a great group of people to work with. We had great conversations and I made new blogger friends! It was definitely a great experience! Thanks to
Jules,
Andrea,
Emily, and
Anne H.! I had a great time working with all of you talking about the great picture books of 2006!

And, of course, thanks to Kelly Herold and Anne Levy for pulling it all together!
Looking forward to seeing the lists on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:23 PM

    Thanks, Franki, for participating!! It was great, great fun.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.