Sunday, December 10, 2006

Gingerbread Cookie Cutters

Okay, so it is a stretch that this ties into my life as a reader. But, I do love some versions of THE GINGERBREAD MAN...so I think this is connected enough. Have you seen these very funny Cookie Cutters? I am quite amused. I have to buy a set. I always have several neighbor kids here decorating cookies with my kids. This could be fun!

I have ordered a few things from Kim and Jason's Lemonade Stand and have become kind of addicted. Really fun things and great service. They are one of my new, favorite companies. (You get a little free surprise every time you order!)

3 comments:

  1. Those cookie cutters are HYSTERICAL!!!! How do you find these sites??!!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:09 AM

    I found this site on a kidlit blog, of course! The good news is that Tuesdays are always 25cent shipping day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see these, but not the gingerbread man set. I get the idea, though -- hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.