Saturday, May 02, 2009

April Mosaic






























I'm 120 days into the Project 365 challenge on Flickr, and I'm still having fun! 

In June, when I'm halfway through the year, I think it will be fun to pull together some of the small themes that have emerged: the cat, blooms, pictures out my classroom window, food pics.

Carrying my camera with me at all times has continued to change the way I look at and interact with the world. We stopped and watched the geese with their nest in the median of a shopping center parking lot, and I took pictures until Papa Goose came at me with his neck out, hissing. I didn't get a shot of Lynn's wine glass at our book club dinner because the waiter brought our food and the moment was gone, but I lost myself in the red of the wine and the way it was sparkling in the afternoon sun.

It may or may not be related to this photo project, but I'm starting to use my writer's notebook again -- capturing "snapshots" in words -- and it's good to get back to that.

  


3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I want to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the new green photos you've got here. I'm enjoying your 365 project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:30 PM

    That's an awesome image! I'll have to try that technology to create a "collage" like that.

    SAS

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.