Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sign-Up Sunday

Registered for NCTE in Philly and got the hotel room locked in.



Tried and tried and TRIED to find a way to participate in Mother Reader's 48 Hour Book Challenge, but it's just not going to happen this year. June 5 is our (teachers') last day of school, June 6 I'm fishing in a charity fish-a-thon for Casting for Recovery (Ohio), and June 7 I'm going to be busting to get two PowerPoints ready for a conference in Michigan June 11-12. I'll do my best to get around and comment on your posts and cheer you on.





I've got the Kidlitosphere Conference on my calendar (October 16-18) and I'll sign up and get the hotel room as soon as more details become available.


Got IRA on my calendar for 2010. Looks like I'll miss one day of state testing. Hoping that won't be a problem...

Last I knew, IRA was going to be in LA in 2010. I was tickled pink to learn that it will be in Chicago instead. My savings account breathed a sigh of relief.

3 comments:

  1. The NCTE and IRA conferences sound like they would be great. I also wish that I could do the 48 hour challenge, but I will be travelling and watching my first group of students graduate from high school!

    I have seen Kidlitosphere mentioned a lot and I need to look into it to find out what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're on the same wavelength -- I got registered for NCTE, got a roommate, but don't think we have the hotel reserved yet. Next item -- plane tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have missed NCTE the last couple of years and really want to go this year. Hopefully I can pull it off. Carol

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.