Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Plan Ahead for Poetry Friday


The Poetry Friday Anthology (Common Core ALL GRADES (K-5) e-book) (The Poetry Friday Anthology E-book Series (Grade-by-Grade)) is now available as an eBook in whole book AND specific grade level Kindle editions.

Why would you want the Kindle edition? Well, if you get the free (FREE) Kindle app for your computer (or iPad), you can project each week's poem for your class to read together and enjoy!

Why else would you want the Kindle edition? You will get it INSTANTLY and be able to start Poetry Friday in your classroom this week!

5 comments:

  1. I wish there was some way to share it. I guess I could just loan out my IPad! We don't have school owned ones, just laptops. Perhaps I can get the librarian to get one for the library. Good thinking, Mary Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to re-blog it - http://hollymueller.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-poetry-friday-anthology-poems-for.html - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Mary Lee. I'm heading to a GT Advisory meeting tonight. Common Core is high on our list of things to discuss. I'll share your post with the group so they can check out the ebook.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I just received the book from Amazon. Each year I keep trying to include more poetry regularly in my class. I am reading the book now and plan on starting Poetry Friday with my second graders.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.