Friday, June 08, 2007

Summer Goals Meme

We've been tagged by NYC Teacher to list our summer goals. (btw--check out the new look on her blog! Way cool! I have banner envy!)

Here are some of my summer goals:
  • Read. Lots. Piles. Especially all the professional journals that haven't been touched for months.
  • Transfer the yard waste from the old composting bin in the corner of the garden to the new one that will not allow chipmunks to nest there. (did that today)
  • Plant the herbs I bought today. (That's on tap for tomorrow.)
  • Walk to the farm market every Saturday.
  • Dust off my bike and go biking again.
  • Swim in a one mile open water swim. (Somewhat unlikely, due to falling off the swimming bandwagon in May, but that's what goals are for, right?)
  • Catch up on letter writing.
  • Make bread baking a habit again.
  • Blog.
  • Scan all of my classroom books into LibraryThing with my new CueCat scanner.
  • Read. (Did I already mention that one?)
  • Try new recipes.
  • Start writing in my writer's notebook again.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to hear more about your gardening and your compose pile. LOL (I compost too and I could talk about it for hours) If you do a garden post please join my Sunday Garden Stroll and send me a link!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.