Tuesday, November 25, 2008

NCTE Framework for 21st Century Curriculum and Assessment

Last week, NCTE adopted a Framework for 21st Century Curriculum and Assessment.  Bill at Mr. Bass explains it will in his blog post today.  As a teacher and as a librarian, I think it has lots of possibilities. It ties in the NCTE/IRA standards. I think it will give me a tool to really think about the kinds of things I am asking of my students and help me become smarter about my practice.  See what you think.

1 comment:

  1. This was exactly what I needed to read! The links you provide are the standards I am looking for to help me make decisions about literacy in my second grade classroom. A colleague of mine just came back from the San Antonio convention last week. I'm so excited about these connections to my thinking! Yea!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your contribution to the conversation!