Saturday, January 10, 2009

DUBLIN LITERACY CONFERENCE-February 21

The brochure for the Dublin Literacy Conference is available online. This year, we have lots of great speakers.

Children's Authors:
Johanna Hurwitz
Grace Lin
Asma Mobin-Uddin
Barbara O'Connor
Amjed Qamar

Professional Authors:
Samantha Bennett, author of THAT WORKSHOP BOOK
Ruth Culham, author of 6+1 Traits Writing
Pat Johnson, author of ONE CHILD AT A TIME
The 2 Sisters, Gail Boushey and Joan Moser of THE DAILY 5 and

Come join us! It is always a fun day!

4 comments:

  1. I'll be there, and presenting with Bill in Session B!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there! YEA, ME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:59 PM

    It's hard for me to decide who I am most excited about seeing. I've talked a group from Granville into coming for the first time! Yeah-thanks for all Dublin's hard work to host this fantastic event!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:09 PM

    What a great conference! I hope to make it to hear so many great speakers and my friend, Barbara!

    THANKS!


    Tracie Vaughn Zimmer

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.