Saturday, September 27, 2008

We *HEART* These Blogs

We are honored to be *hearted* by Charlotte's Library.  We're going to pass the luvv on to our local pals.

Here are the rules:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs! 

Creative Literacy
Literate Lives
Talkworthy
Authentic Learner
Read, Read, Read
My World - Mi Mundo
Best Book I Have Not Read
Caterwaulling

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, I heart y'all too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the love -- we also heart you both back! We're sending the love to some others tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww...muchas gracias! I heart you guys as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey - thanks for reading! I'm new to your blog, but I've enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.