There are already THREE PAGES of entries, but all the good ideas aren't taken yet.
From Lisa's blog:
Here are THE NEW OFFICIAL RULES:
1. Think of a title from a children's/middle grade/young adult book.
2. Take ONE WORD and rhyme it to change the title.
3. Then add one SHORT sentence describing the new book.
Original Title: Old Yeller
New Title: Old Speller
Short Sentence: Decades after winning the Spelling Bee, he still could not be s-t-o-p-p-e-d.
Original Title: Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse
New Title: Lilly's Purple Plastic Hearse
Short Sentence: Upon death, Lilly finally got to ride in the big car.
MORE OFFICIAL RULES . . .
1. Enter as often as you'd like (and encourage others to do the same).
2. No nasty stuff. This contest is rated PG-13. Any questionable entries will be deleted.
3. Employees must wash hands before returning to work.
4. The contest will run until Sunday, December 16th at midnight, PST. Or around there, that's up to the Contest Entry Ending Committee.