Sunday, December 02, 2007

Robert's Snow

The final auction is upon us December 3-7. The Amazing HTML-tress, Tricia, at The Miss Rumphius Effect, has the complete list of Auction 3 illustrators and features compiled here. She and her partner in HTML-tress-ness, Jen Robinson, were responsible for the awesome side-bar info that you've seen throughout the Kidlitosphere. Thanks, Ladies, for all the help you gave to those of us who are HTML-challenged! And of course, one last huge thanks to Jules, at 7 Impossible Things Before Breakfast, for getting the whole snowball rolling. I can't wait to find out what kinds of fund-raising records were broken at Dana-Farber during this year's Robert's Snow event. Finally, to the person who out-bid me on the one flake I really really wanted, I hope it's making you as happy as it would have made me!

1 comment:

  1. I've never been called a "partner in HTML-tress-ness", but it sounds good. And you are very welcome! Hope you get a snowflake in round 3, if there's one that you covet.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.