Wednesday, January 30, 2013

New Wordless Picture Book: FLORA AND THE FLAMINGO

I love to add new wordless books to my collection so I was very excited to get this new book Flora and the Flamingo by Molly Idle  in the mail from Chronicle Books.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this book! It is a very sweet story of friendship and the expressions on the little girl's face make me happy. But there is an added feature to this book--there are flaps to lift throughout the book!   (Molly is a new author for me so I am excited to check out more of her books!

Here are two videos that give a good sneak peek but if you love wordless picture books, you'll definitely want this one! (This comes out next week:-)





2 comments:

  1. That looks adorable! I love no word picture books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOH, that looks fun. I'll have to keep my eyes open for it.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.