Monday, January 13, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a meme hosted by Jen of Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee of Unleashing Readers. Visit their blogs to see the round up and discover great new books!


Here are some highlights from my latest reading.

Two Recent Picture Books I've Loved:







A New Early Reader Series I Discovered 
Thanks to CYBILS Finalist Lists:





New Nonfiction Picture Books I Love:









(I reviewed this one last week on the blog.)

My Latest Adult Read that I Highly Recommend:




Books We are Enjoying in the Classroom:






4 comments:

  1. I just reserved The Thing About Georgie from the public library, but I like the cover with the stovepipe hat on it better. Looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the Thing about Georgie on your recommendation --loved it! Just ordered The Long Long Journey!
    Thanks
    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Franki, this is the second time I'm seeing Outfoxed. Looks a lot of fun! I miss Barbara Kingsolver's novels, I have a few lying in my shelves unread. I hope to find Sophie's Squash in our libraries this week for the Cybils! :) Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Flight Behavior and Handle with Care - great books!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.