Sunday, June 08, 2008

A Break from 48-Hour Read With Summer Goals Meme 2008

So, it seems to be time for that Summer Goals Meme. Mary Lee and I were just talking about it this week and then Amy at My Breakfast Platter mentioned that she was ready for it too! Last year, I wasn't so successful. I set some great goals and then didn't meet very many of them! I guess summer goals might be like that--no big deal if you don't accomplish them!? So, I am going to be more realistic this year. When I looked back at my goals, it was kind of depressing because I have still not accomplished some of them! The two books that were on my to-read stack last June are still on it today.

So, here are some goals that I have:
1. Read Lots
2. Continue Boot Camp but also add a 30-60 minute walk about 3-5 days a week.
3. Learn a few new recipes.
4. Drink more water.

Okay, so that's it. I am trying to be realistic yet change a few habits. We'll see how it goes!

And to get the meme restarted, we tag Katie D at Creative Literacy, Karen at Talkworthy, Bill and Karen and Literate Lives, Abby at Authentic Learner, Stella at My World-Mi Mundo , Mary Lee here at A Year of Reading, Amy at My Breakfast Platter and Megan at Read, Read, Read.

Happy goal setting!

2 comments:

  1. great goals, Franki. thanks for tagging me. isn't summer time fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My post is up and running.
    http://5thgradereads.blogspot.com/2008/06/summer-goals-meme.html

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.