Saturday, June 07, 2008

Talking About Books Counts...

...doesn't it???










The Columbus Area Kid Lit Bloggers (from the left: Stella of My World - Mi Mundo, Mary Lee and Franki of A Year of Reading, Katie of Creative Literacy, Abby of Authentic Learner, Karen of Talkworthy, and Karen and Bill of Literate Lives) met for a delicious NorthStar breakfast and then reconvened at Cover To Cover Children's Books, where Sally (the owner) let us take as many ARCs as we wanted! Heaven!
























Then we were treated to the World Premier Author Chat and Book Signing by Sarah Prineas, author of The Magic Thief.









(Franki, Sally, Mary Lee and Sarah Prineas)

Now it's time to get back to reading. I finished RAPUNZEL'S REVENGE and I'm halfway through LIFE SUCKS. After I finish, I think I'll stick with the GN theme for now and move on to THREE SHADOWS and ADVENTURES IN GRAPHICA. Then I'll be quite ready for WINNIE-THE-POOH!!

3 comments:

  1. Mary Lee and Franki, thank you so much for making me part of today's event. I enjoyed meeting everybody and already feel like we have our Columbus bloggers network in place. Looking forward to learning from you and sharing more mornings like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great morning...now I'm off to read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How amazing was this morning!! I loved being with everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.