Saturday, April 04, 2009

Poetry Month: I Love My Library

(Song lyrics count as poetry, right?)

Too bad I didn't find this when Jama and Susan and Sara and a bunch of other bloggers were participating in the "Library Lovin' Challenge" last week. I guess I can share it in honor of their commitment to libraries and to all the people who commented and helped them to meet their goals so they could donate to their favorite library.

Here's to everyone who participated in the "Library Lovin' Challenge" and to all of our favorite libraries and librarians everywhere: "I Love My Library" by Lunch Money.

(Thank you to Sarah Beth Durst's mom for the link.)

And while we're at it, here's a great poster via TeacherNinja:

3 comments:

  1. What a perfect theme song! And a very cool poster, indeed :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, I followed you from Kelly (Herold)'s blog, and I'm wondering if you've started considering blogs to host the Poetry Friday roundups in May. If you have, I'd love to host it one Friday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link, but I don't think it's a real poster. I think it's from an image generator. I got it from the Judge a Book by its Cover blog, but I think they got it from: http://punditkitchen.com/2009/03/24/political-pictures-barack-obama-library-cool/

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.