Sunday, June 20, 2010

One-A-Day Updates


Summer goals. We used to do big summer goal posts. (2009F, 2009F, 2008F, 2008ML, 2007F, 2007ML)

I like the switch to a one-a-day commitment. If I try to do one new thing each day all summer, maybe I'll keep doing that one thing the rest of the year.

...or not. A poem a day in April didn't stick...but that's what made April special, so I'm okay with that.

Here's an update on the One-a-Day Crew (original post here):

Donalyn is still reading a book (or more) a day.
Amy is still writing a poem (or more) a day.
I am still writing a thank you note (or more) a day.

Toby jumped right in and started taking a picture a day of the sky.

Jone is writing a haiku a day.

JoAnn is getting ready to move by giving something away every day.

TinyReader and Baby Lily are reading a book (or more) a day.

Mandy is playing a game a day with one or two or all three of her kids.

Carina is going to try to get outside for some unscheduled time every day...just to be outside!

InNeedOfChocolate intends to do some yoga every day.

What have you vowed to do once-a-day each day this summer?

6 comments:

  1. I am trying to organize a little each day- junk drawer, the mail, my wallet...Just a little but it adds up too less clutter and stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Lily and I are going to read every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to play a game each day with one of my girls or two or all three. It's been nice to do while with B while A is doing swim team. Chomp, checkers, Hiss have been hits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to be trying to get outside for some unscheduled time every day, just to be outside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:42 AM

    I'm going to try to do some yoga every day, even if it's just a few minutes to stretch in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to try and take a picture of something interesting or beautiful every day!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.