Sunday, October 07, 2007

Homeward Bound

Dear Franki,

Good news, bad news. Bad news first: I have no pictures to share. My camera doesn't shoot fast enough for candid shots that aren't blurry, and I didn't feel like making people pose. But I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures around on other blogs for you to see.

Everything else is good news: great speakers, important and relevant topics, lively conversation, lots of laughs, and most importantly, plans for NEXT YEAR'S CONFERENCE! Jone will host us in Portland, OR!!! Thank you, Jone!!!!

I 'm bringing you all the handouts (not like being here, I know) and a couple of other surprise goodies. Everyone asked after you and missed meeting you.

Talk to you soon!

ML

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:18 PM

    We missed you, Franki! But it was great to meet Mary Lee, and I can't believe we didn't get a photo. D'oh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:06 PM

    Oooooh...
    From everything I hear, it was awesome with a capital AWE. Yea!!!

    Welcome home...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary Lee it was so nice meeting you!
    I love your blog!!!
    Hope to see you again next year!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:36 PM

    Yeah, Franki, we missed you. Like I told Mary Lee, I always think of our blogs as sort of connected, because you're the only other two-peep blog I know of. So the four of us must hang out in Portland!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wonderful to meet you Mary Lee, and so sorry we missed you Franki. Next time both of you have got to be there, and that's final!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.