Saturday, October 27, 2007

This 'n That

I'm just getting ready to go check out today's Robert's Snow posts. I haven't kept up on my blog reading since this blizzard of posting started, but I have read almost every Robert's Snow post on the day it was posted. And if not on the day, the day after. This dedication to reading Snow posts and lack of regular blog reading habits has, of course, resulted in me being days late to important revelations, and thoughtful conversations. I'm sure there's plenty of other action in the kidlitosphere that I've missed, but since I don't know what it is, I'm not worrying about it!

How about a few Halloween diversions, just for hoots?!?!? (pun intended)
Now, get back to work, or go outside and enjoy the fall weather, all of you who have enjoyable fall weather.

2 comments:

  1. Mary Lee:

    Weeks like that happen!

    I'm going to check out Riddleburger and Bell's pumpkins. Sounds cool.

    It's gotten cold here and smalltown. A cold, cold weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm behind on my blog visits this week, too, ML, due to a combination of snowflake posts and personal introspection (as you've seen). The good thing is that people have been so caught up in the snowflakes that there's less other new content than usual anyway. Happy fall!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.